Setup and start your tournament in 10 quick taps:
- Tap Chips.
- Tap the Chips wand.
- Tap the chip denominations that most closely match the chips you are using.
- Tap the menu button. (Note, if you want to change a chip's color, tap it, and then tap the color button.)
- Tap Blinds.
- Tap the Blinds wand.
- If necessary, edit the Expected Players, Starting Stack, and other options.
- Scroll down to see the blinds schedule that will be created with the options you've chosen, and when you're done, tap the Save button.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap Timer.
- Tap the play button to start your tournament!
- To hide the controls, for a cleaner Timer screen, tap the Controls On/Off button.
- Your tournament will run until the last blind level is finished.
- It supports portrait or landscape, so if you want to Air Play the timer to your Apple TV, it will look and sound great on the big screen!