Change Voice of All Alerts
If you want to change the Text-to-speech voice of all alerts, here is how you do it:
1. Tap "Alerts" in the main menu to go to the alerts screen.
2. Tap an alert, for example, tap the "Level Start" alert:
3. Tap "Edit" in the popup menu:
4. Tap the "Attention players!" Text-to-speech line:
5. Tap "Edit" in the popup menu:
6. Now, adjust the volume, speed, pitch, and voice settings to be exactly what you want:
7. To preview the voice settings, tap the play button:
8. Once you have them adjusted exactly like you want, tap the Settings button in the top right:
9. This will show a menu with the following choices:
Tap "Update All Alerts With These Settings" to update the Text-to-speech lines of all alerts with the volume, speed, pitch, and voice settings you have set for this TTS line.
To also save the current settings as the default settings for new TTS lines that are created, tap the Settings button in the top right again, then tap "Save As Defaults".
To reset the volume, speed, pitch, and voice settings for this TTS line back to the defaults, you can tap the Settings button and tap "Reset To Defaults".