We've been busy working on a completely new version of the Poker Timer app that has some powerful new features.
Text-to-speech is used to announce blind changes and other alerts. For example: "Attention players. The blinds are now 35 and 70, and the ante is 7."
The chips used in the tournament can be set to any value and color.
The auto-blinds feature uses the chip info to create a better blinds structure, and gives a surprisingly accurate estimate on how long the tournament will last. It can also create antes along with the blinds.
You can also create your own blinds structure with no limits on the number of levels or blind values.
Includes In-app Purchases for:
Change the background color, font colors, and fonts. Add, delete, edit, and rearrange all the information on the Timer screen.
More Info on Timer Customization
Share a tournament from one device to another. Control and edit the tournament on either device, and the changes are reflected on both.
More Info on Remote Control
Player and Table Management
Enter players by name and keep track of buy-ins, add-ons, and re-buys. Randomly seat players at tables. Keep track of when each player was eliminated, and by whom. Be informed when tables are out of balance and when they can be consolidated.
Customize alerts using your own audio clips, and edit the spoken text, even choose the language for the voice.
Also, includes a Payout calculator!
More Info on Player and Table Management
Also Includes All These Features:
- Easy to use: Just enter the number of players and starting chips and it will create a high quality custom blinds schedule that is ready to use.
- Fully customizable blinds schedule: Add as many levels as you want. Edit the small blind, big blind, ante and duration of any level to any values you desire.
- Fully customizable breaks: Easily schedule breaks with default durations, or add a break of any duration after any level. You can even set a custom message for each break (e.g. "Chip up 5's").
- Fully customizable tournament timer: Have it automatically pause after any level or break, or just have it run without pausing to completion. And, it will keep your device from sleeping while your tournament is running.
- Includes a Play Timer that can be easily adjusted from five to sixty seconds.
- Supports AirPlay Mirroring for video and audio out, so using an Apple TV you can AirPlay your tournament to a projector, or a big screen TV!
- Looks great! It supports landscape and portrait on iPads, iPhones and iPod touches, and maximizes the important tournament information (timer and blinds) so you can see it from across the room.